Warm Greetings from MVFC!
We are so proud to be celebrating our 45th year of service to the community!
This holiday season, join us in sharing the love of MVFC that puts a smile on the faces of so many.
Thank you for supporting our holiday campaign. This year we are working to raise $50,000 for Mar Vista Family Center’s programs. Here’s how your tax-deductible donation can help!
- $10,000 will provide one year of college preparation and advisement for 10 high school youths or will help to provide our 75+ family’s a week’s worth of healthy food from our Wednesday, weekly food pantry for 10 weeks.
- $5,000 will provide one year of youth leadership training for 20 high school youths.
- $2,500 will provide one year of after school tutoring for five elementary or middle school youths.
- $1,000 will provide one year of quality early childhood education for one preschool child.
- $500 will provide one year of “Baby and Me” classes for one infant and their parent.
- $250 will provide one year of leadership training for one youth.
Thank you for making a difference this year at Mar Vista Family Center.
From our families to yours, wishing you a warm and happy holiday season!